Tuesday 13 January 2009

Welcome to Zoran Dubaic - Strength & Performance

Calling all fellow strength coaches, athletes and anyone who is interested in make a difference in in their training by improving their strength, conditioning or simply improving their quality of life through regular excercise. So you can put a name to a face, the person in the profile pic, throwing around a 50kg lump of rock is ME!! My name is Zoran Dubaic (Z, Z-dog or Coach Z to my friends/colleagues) and I am a Strength Coach from Manchester in the United Kingdom. I have been lifting weights since the age of 13 and have a passion for improving my athlete's and clients strength and conditioning through the application of 13 years hard slog under the bar.

'Strength & Performance' is a concept thought up by myself and my partner in crime Sean Keefe, a fellow Strength Coach based in Manchester. We plan to open a serious training facility in the South Manchester area in the near future so keep your eyes open for more info. Any questions are welcome at this point so please feel to hit me up with a quick e-mail and I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.

I will be setting up a video blog shortly aswell as a regular blog here at 'zorandubaic.blogspot' so stay tuned for some serious underground action, tips on how to get strong, get massive and many other topics. For now though, stay strong, keep lifting the iron and make sure you kick some serious ass every time you get under the bar!
Yours in strength.

Smash it!

Z*

No comments:

Post a Comment