Thursday 12 February 2009

Long Time No See..

Fellow undergrounders et al. My apologies for the long wait. Things have been a bit crazy round here over the last few weeks or so. In just over 2 weeks time, I am getting married to my beautiful fiancee Amanda so things are hotting up regarding last minute organisation of things which probably should have been organised some time ago if truth be told!

This however does not stop me from training like a son of a b***h and smashing into some serious iron and i intend to post some awesome articles outlining what has been going on during my absence and a little something on future plans regarding our Strength & Performance enterprise. It's high time in my opinion that the tallented athletes of the Greater Manchester area ne the whole of the UK have somewhere they can hone their skills in order to be the best. For too long we have accepted adequate facilities and average results... no more i tell you! It's time to man up and make this thing happen and i am SO fired up it's untrue. Stay tuned for more kick-ass articles.

Yours in strength

Coach Z

Strength & Performance Coach

zorandubaic@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment